| fiscal year 2014 |
- Research Activities Universal indicator for predicting cavitation onset
- Research Activities Dry-preservation at room temperature of desiccation-sensitive enzyme in air-dried insect cells
- Research Activities Formation of Artificial Cells with a Skeletal Support Reinforcement to withstand Application Realized
- Research Activities Successful use of DNA as a computer in artificial cells - Realizing molecular robots that work in vivo -
- Research Activities Dr. Taishi Umezawa named as Highly Cited Researchers 2016 by Clarivate Analytics
- Research Activities Development of Free-Moldable Electrolyte
- URAC "Research factors" websites are updated! Up to 300 summaries of individual research in TUAT are available.
- URAC Renewal of Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology - Research Portal Website.